Travelling Abroad

Every driver travelling abroad must, by law, carry the vehicles V5, or in the circumstances of the vehicle being leased, a VE103B and a letter of authorisation to show you have permission to take the vehicle out of the UK. If you don’t have this documentation before you travel the vehicle can be impounded.

Don’t forget you will need to have your full, valid, UK driving licence with you when you drive.

To ensure there are no complications and you receive all your paperwork in time please apply for your documents with a minimum 28 days notice ahead of your departure date.

However, we understand you may need to travel urgently whether your trip is for business or pleasure, if that is the case we will do our best to assist you. To find out more download our PDF or visit Travelling Abroad Documents.


Travelling Abroad

Contact Agility Fleet

At Agility Fleet, our team are on hand to support and guide you through your fleet and personal contract hire needs.

If you have an enquiry please call us on  01527 571 605 or email us on

If your enquiry is related to vehicle accident or breakdown please call our 24 hours helpline 01527 571 605

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.